Rashid Bin Safar Al-Hajri
Date of Birth : 18/11/1971
1) Bachelor in Business Administration
2) Diploma in Protocol and Diplomat from UK
3) Diploma in Administration Management from Qatar
4) Diploma in Computer from Cambridge Collage , Doha Branch
Hobbies : Equestrian Sport and Horses' acquisition
The general culture : International Relations and Protocol
Previous Occupation : I worked in several government agencies and, most recently as a Director of Protocol and International Relations in Qatar Museums Authority
Contributions on a personal level:
1. President and founder of the Diplomatic Academy in Britain and Qatar.
2. Former head of the Diplomatic Center for International Dispute Resolution.
3. Membership at the Royal Institute of International Affairs in Britain.
4. Ambassador of Humanitarian Diplomacy.
5. Contributed to establishment of Al-Snaded Magazine (Cultural, heritage and historical) in 2004 as Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors.
6. Appointed as a President of the Badminton Foundation in the world in 2007.
Contributions at the governmental level:
1. Contributed to establishment of Protocol Department in the REC by a decision of the Prime Minister HH Sheikh Abdullah Bin Khalifa Al-Thani in 2005.
2. Contributed to establishment of Protocol Department in Qatar Museums Authority in 2008.